With Eid just around the corner, surely you all have started shopping for the clothes and matching accessories. When it comes to celebrating Eid dressed in gorgeous clothes, one cannot ignore the fashion accessories for women too. Jewelry from reliable stores like Zarood.com is a must for those who wish to make a splash with their stunning jewelry collection on Eid.
Every woman who loves to dress up would be aware of the glamor that bangles have on any dress. On Eid, whether you are wearing saree or salwar kameez, bangles can go perfectly well with any.
Are you planning to settle down for simple gold bangles or go for designer stone studded bangles? Here we are presenting a list of latest jewelry collection for you to make up your mind and buy for the day of Chaand on Eid!
1. Pearl studded bangles: Those who know their fashion right, would not disagree the fact that pearls look gorgeous with anything. Pearl studded set of gold plated bangles are perfect to go with white salwar kameez or even any bright colored saree. Just make sure that you also pick the matching pair of earrings and necklace with pearls for the same.
2. Traditional heavy bangles: The American diamonds would shine along with your mom as she can don these pair of bangles that seem just appropriate for those with little heavier or broader wrists.
3. Sleek and trendy designer bangles: We all love to slip on a pair of sleek designer bangles that come with elegant and very subtle designs of bright stones on the slim bangles for slim wrists. It is perfect for the Iftar party when you can pair it up with salwar kameez or lehenga.
4. Kundan studded bangles: The stone studded bangles come in bright colors too and they are ideal if you are wearing light colored clothes and want the bangles and jewelry to do the talking.
5. Meenakari bangles: Any traditional bangle design with exquisite peacock design or Meenakari artwork will definitely be worth the buy. Shopping for these from Zarood.com would be a great thing to do.
6. Crystal bangles: Who doesn’t love bright crystal studded bangles that are so perfect for any event and go well with any dress, whether saree or lehenga or even salwar kameez.
7. Designer bangles: There are bangles that are not of gold but of other metals like bronze or other alloys that also look chic and yet on pairing it up well, it can also look grand.
8. Bracelet styled bangles: These bangles are also traditional in design and they can go with sarees more than anything can.
9. A stack of bangles: Slim metallic bangles in stacks look gorgeous and they are ideal for any occasion too.
What one has to remember while shopping for these designer bangles is that while going for online fashion jewelry for women do not compromise on the store. Zarood.com is a reliable store that specializes on bangles, along with offering a wide range of bracelets, earrings, and necklaces.